Filing Back Taxes

Filing Back Taxes

Almost every working American must pay income taxes, but sometimes this task is easier said than done. Many people fall behind on filing tax returns, and before they know it, they are in over their heads. Some people are several years behind on filing tax returns, and then they don’t even know where to start to get the situation corrected.

Filing back taxes is possible, but it can be overwhelming if you attempt to handle this on your own. You might not know how to obtain old records, such as W2s from prior employers. A tax attorney could help you get your back taxes taken care of. All you have to do is call The W Tax Group to get started.

A Tax Attorney Can Help

When you contact an attorney, they can look at your tax liability situation and come up with a plan for getting the situation resolved. In many situations, they can even assist you with gathering documents you will need to file those back tax returns.

If you have already filed your back tax returns but you owe several years worth of taxes, you might need help finding a way to pay those back taxes. Your tax attorney can assist you with this problem as well. They can help you figure out if you’re eligible for one of the IRS’s tax liability relief programs.

For instance, you might be eligible for a monthly payment plan option, known as an installment agreement. You could be able to settle your tax liability through an offer in compromise. You might be able to file for currently not collectible status, which will delay collection efforts for a time.

Check in With an IRS Back Tax Liability Lawyer

Filing back taxes is an overwhelming situation to be in, but nothing is impossible to resolve. You can get back tax returns filed and back taxes paid. A lawyer at our nationwide headquarters might be able to help. Learn more by calling The W Tax Group at 877-500-4930. You can also fill in the internet submission form below. Get your free tax liability analysis now.