IRS Letters and Notices
Did you receive an IRS letter or notice? Don’t panic too much about the letter, most of these letters come off in a harsh tone but can be resolved through a few steps. Below are some normal IRS letters that the IRS sends. Each notification contains a description of what the letter is for and what are the appropriate actions to take in order to respond and resolve the problem the letter is addressing. Although the IRS is systematic, sometimes notices can be skipped if you have had problems in the past and for other reasons.
SELECT YOUR IRS LETTER OR NOTICE FOR HOW TO RESPOND
- IRS CP 11: Changes to Tax Return
- IRS CP 22A: Data Processing Adjustment Notices
- IRS CP 22E: Examination Adjustment Notice
- IRS CP 23 – Estimated Tax Discrepancy
- IRS CP 88 – Delinquent Return Refund Hold
- IRS CP 90/CP 297/CP 297A – Notice of Levy and Notice of Your Right to a Hearing
- IRS CP 91/ CP 298 – Final Notice Before Levy on Social Security Benefits
- IRS CP 161 – Request for Payment or Notice of Unpaid Balance
- IRS CP 14 – Balance Due
- IRS CP 501 – Reminder Notice, Balance Due
- IRS CP 503 – Second Request Notice, Balance Due
- IRS CP 504 – Final Notice, Balance Due
- IRS LT11 or L1058 – Final Notice of Intent to Levy
- IRS CP 523 – Notice of Default on Installment Agreement
When you’re just starting out, you need professional ANSWERS you can count on, but you don’t want to pay to get this information. This is why we offer a 100% free consultation with a tax professional to review your IRS Tax Letter or notice. Our honest, licensed professionals will evaluate your situation and provide you with the answers you need, so you can have the peace in mind and security of understanding your options. Chat with us live right now or call us if you prefer. We are NOT sales people, we’re true tax professionals.
At the W Tax Group you will be working with Certified IRS agents, Licensed Tax Attorneys and or Certified Public Accountants. We're not a sales team, we're an authentic tax firm with the qualifications and experience necessary to help you!
We understand that tax issues can be very personal. All of our interactions with you are 100% respectful and private. Your information is safe. Our website is protected with full encrypted security. We have internal processes to keep information you provide to us safe as well.
Customer Reviews and Ratings
We understand that facing a tax issue can be very concerning. Please take heart and rest easy knowing that what you are going through is something that has been solved for others many times before – and we’re now here to do the same for you.